Friday, July 9, 2010

Arion Rogers Shoot

So one day I was sitting in english class,

and occasionally we would have notes from the office delivered to the class by TA's.
Thats when I saw Arion.

She was tall, she looked like she was black mixed with something. But she was incredibly beautiful!
I thought to myself, "Why don't I ever see her." She did go to my elementary school, but after that I never saw her again.

Turns out she is very quite at first. I had to give a mutual friend my card to have Arion text me so I can ask her if she wanted to do a photoshoot.

Well one thing led to another and it was the day of the photoshoot.

Of course Tiffany Abeyta had done all of the hair and make-up, and Niki Bhardwaj had styled the shoot.

It was a perfect combination to put together a phenomenal sequence of photographs.

Take a look,

of knowledge

the damn

hollister

Ironically she was also interested in pursuing modeling so everything was perfect.

This location was at a damn in Montebello,
and trust me it wasn't the best time for me considering the circumstances.

Lets just say during hair and make-up time I was eating a lot of salami and my body digests food incredibly fast. And we had to walk about half a mile across the damn to get to the specific location, and we were fighting for sunlight. I don't know if you understand yet what was going on with me, but lets just say I was in a pesty mood.

Overall it was successful and fun, despite the complication with my stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment